I spotted the new kifaru sawtooth truck mounted canopy..

BluMtn

WKR
In College most Friday and or Saturday nights we would get a bakers dozen for a dollar which consisted of 13 hamburgers, but they were only a patty and buns. Then we would go back to our apartment and put the rest of what ever we wanted on it and start drinking beer. A bunch of us figured out how to eat on $15 a week by hitting all you could eats and Dicks on the weekends. Beer was a different expense level.

OP
W

Wrench

WKR
Snyder must have pulled out the voodoo doll.....I just had a 140" buck string jump me at 20.

I hope the new sawtooth is a little cheaper.... looks spacious....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Isn’t that the intersection headed off the freeway? Would be amazed if he was doing 70 with that on there. Almost as bad as the guy always driving around Spokane with the “custom” flat bed geo metro.

On the other hand, it looks like Aron has decided to make a new dwelling for himself. Good on him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't blame him, they're damn good burgers

I remember back in my junior year of high school going on a double date with my buddy and a couple of sophomore girls. We were in the living room of one of their houses and her mom came in and asked where we were planning on going? The girls said not sure- probably cruise around, end up seeing a movie. Her mom said cool, sounds like fun. You should also eat Dicks. The look my buddy gave me was hilarious!

OP
W

Wrench

WKR
Isn’t that the intersection headed off the freeway? Would be amazed if he was doing 70 with that on there. Almost as bad as the guy always driving around Spokane with the “custom” flat bed geo metro.

On the other hand, it looks like Aron has decided to make a new dwelling for himself. Good on him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was on 2nd heading tward dicks. I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Britt-dog

Lil-Rokslider
That dude has been rolling around Spokane with that canopy for years. I can see how you confused it with Kifaru, every time I see it it’s a new color or has a new modification of some sort.

Randle

WKR
I heard it is the new " 3/4 ton " it s a 23 day version of the ma deuce. it collapses down and on your back in hours and is capable of packing 1500 lbs of meat plus camp.