I think I finally found it

👍

Have you chrono'd yet to see what your sd/es is?

If you're in the single digits for SD and below 15 for an es, I would say you are there

OP
MuleyFever
My chrono isn’t working. Plan to buy a new one probably today and test it again tomorrow.

Ive never been big into shooting rifles until I started reloading for my 280ai. This is the best 3 shot group I have shot in my life.

OP
MuleyFever
👍

Have you chrono'd yet to see what your sd/es is?

If you're in the single digits for SD and below 15 for an es, I would say you are there

Where does numbers like you posted really start to show an advantage? I’m not planning to shoot past 500 if I even get comfortable that far out. At more reasonable distances does the ES and SD really matter as much?

I have found out to 500 yards ES/SD doesn’t play too much of a factor - it’s 600 & beyond where I’ve personally found ES/SD starts to play a roll on impacts.

OP
MuleyFever
I feel like you could have done better at drawing a heart with a 3 shot group. ❤ ❤

Try again!

Funny story. Yesterday was my anniversary, and I forgot. I showed this to my wife and she said I at least made a heart and she would pretend it was for her.