I think I jumped right in

I am headed up to Colorado in 2 weeks and then going to be making a trip to Alaska next season. Being from Texas I had zero lightweight gear. So in the past few months I have started stocking up. Here is what I have gotten. :)

Kuiu 6000 pack
Garmin Oregon
4 Kafaru pull outs
Havlon knife
Bomb tag bag kit
First lite Marino bottoms
First lite Marino zip top
First lite Marino gloves
Kryptek pants
Kryptek hoody pullover
Primus stove

I think I have done good so far and I'm getting there. Can't wait for my hunt in a few weeks. I def have all the gear I need for Colorado. I'll need s few more items for Alaska next year but its a start.

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
Since you brought this up, what about boots, socks, sleeping bag, which Kryptek pants, rain gear???? Good start. Bet someone will suggest a different pack, but you have been around here long enough to know that. BTW, which KUIU frame: 2011, 12 or 13?

OP
Jtelarkin08
I got some boots at rei. I'm not sure of the brand but they are the most comfy I have tried on. I have had them 3-4 weeks and have about 15 miles in them and they are breaking in Nicely. I was going to go mendels but these fit me better.

As far as the sleep system. I am going to be getting that this next year. We do a pretty easy hunt in Colorado and stay in a motel lol.

I already have the water tabs.