i took delivery of my NEW bow yesterday. building up a nice Western bow.

boom

WKR
i got my Elite Energy 35 yesterday. i was told to wait 4 weeks for delivery. i hid my cash in a dirty sock and settled down for the wait. 5 days later..i get the call. my bow came in early!! WTF!! i didnt order my sight yet!

well, i used my old spot Hogg hunter hogg it.

my bow is a shooter. bullet hole in paper right from the get go..everyone that shot it shot a bullet hole. mine was a bueut! i just started stacking my arrows at their range. groups got real bad, and i called it a day.

got home today, and realized my rest bolt came loose and my rest was sliding down into the riser. got it set back, putting the arrow thru the berger hole..tightened it down..and WHAM! i almost shot a robin hood!! i put the bow away. breaking an arrow hurts me. i smashed a great arrow with a beat up arrow. (never the other way around)

my bow is a Elite Energy 35. 28" DL. pulling 70lbs limbs.
rest is an Axion Pulse which is ridiculous to set up..it is SOOO easy! it is the fast rest..i cannot see it drop with the naked eye.
Tight spot quiver. super nice. tight up against the bow. neat features. i like the first arrow position..you pull the arrow towards you to free it from the quiver. cool idea!

my old Velocity 300 with 13% FOC are flying GREAT!! same 100 grain heads.

i just need to order a BlackGold Ascent 3 pin with a slider..and i am done. i didnt think i would like the longer ATA. the bow is much more stable. i level the bubble and it stays put.

if i had to find a negative. my entire bow package is on the heavy side. i might try to shoot it sans stabilizer to save weight. dunno.

hog hunting starts up nearby. public land..gotta rush to get this bow ready.

set my 2nd and 3rd Axis. i torque this bow much less than my mathews. i can tell by what was required to set my 3rd axis. almost no adjustment from square needed. cool! i think this bow is gonna last.

BSeals71

WKR
I just shot Elite for the first time last week and ended up buying the E32. Haha...