I” tube scope with best tracking and RTZ?

SDHNTR

WKR
I know, 30mil has the advantages, but take that off the table. I don’t need that much adjustment. I’m not interested in dialing out past five or 600 yards. I don’t need or want big objectives or high power. What’s the most durable and reliable tracking 1” scope out there?

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
Thanks Luke. I have a Weaver Grand Slam on my sons .243 and it’s been great for 10+ years, but I’m reluctant to buy a new one with Weaver going tits up.

BCD

WKR
I have had really good luck with these:

I have 3 of them and the one I track tested to 10 MILs and back down several times perfectly.

Watch the video in the link to midway. It’s older but done by Frank Galli the owner of snipershide and shows a simple box test it does and goes over it.

At 16 oz it’s pretty good for me.

That said once the SWFA Ultralight comes out in MIL/MIL comes out that is what I’ll be using on my ultralight rifles as well.

That said for ones I am consistently dialing often then going to still be using 30mm SWFAs likely.

Likely not much help but it’s the best options I’ve found.
Luke I believe this scope is discontinued as I was looking for one a while back. Any suggestions on where I might find one?

My tract Toric 3-15 has done well for 150-200 rounds now. I’ve maxed it out at 28.25 Moa several times. There is more adjustment but I didn’t want a 20 Moa rail so it’s mounted In Talley lightweights and gets me just over 1000 in the right conditions with my 260. I’ve done a vertical tracking test up to 28 Moa and everything I’ve dialed has hit and then returned to zero. I don’t dial every shot but probably 25-30% of those have been dialed.

Buzby

WKR
My tract Toric 3-15 has done well for 150-200 rounds now. I’ve maxed it out at 28.25 Moa several times. There is more adjustment but I didn’t want a 20 Moa rail so it’s mounted In Talley lightweights and gets me just over 1000 in the right conditions with my 260. I’ve done a vertical tracking test up to 28 Moa and everything I’ve dialed has hit and then returned to zero. I don’t dial every shot but probably 25-30% of those have been dialed.
The Tract Turion looks promising. 3-9x40, decent weight, and optional target turret.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
I’ve been burned by optics companies that have gone out of business. The Tract does look interesting, but will they stand the test of time?