I Want To Hunt Mule Deer

Dinny

FNG
Never lived anywhere I could hunt them. Please school me on where I could go and have half a chance of seeing one. I've lived most my life in IL, IN, MI, KY, OK, and VA but I know how to shoot a rifle at distances beyond 100yds.

Thanks, Dinny

Laramie

WKR
If you draw a line north and south from Grand Island Nebraska, most areas west of that line will have mule deer within a reasonable distance with the exception of extreme southern Texas. Your best course of action would be to start researching different state regulations so you understand it isn't a simple as making the decision to go hunt. Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana would be good starting points. Good luck.

OP
Dinny

Dinny

FNG
Laramie,
Thanks for the info. All good points for my research.

Thanks, Dinny

South Dakota has been pretty friendly to me the past couple of years and have had opportunities at muleys each time out.

OP
Dinny

Dinny

FNG
South Dakota has been pretty friendly to me the past couple of years and have had opportunities at muleys each time out.

That's good to know. I am intrigued by that state and often think of visiting in the spring, summer or fall. I hear the winters can be rough.

Thanks, Dinny

Never lived anywhere I could hunt them. Please school me on where I could go and have half a chance of seeing one. I've lived most my life in IL, IN, MI, KY, OK, and VA but I know how to shoot a rifle at distances beyond 100yds.

Thanks, Dinny
DINNY, I want to do the mule deer hunt also. I've never been and been researching. I'm looking for a hunting buddy to do it with. But I wanna archery hunt also. Where do u live. I'm in Southern indiana

OP
Dinny

Dinny

FNG
I'm currently stationed in VA but plan to move to IN this summer when I retire. My parents are in Borden.

Let's keep in touch and see how this years shapes up.

Thanks, Dinny

Thomas11

WKR
Man just go! Nothing but air and opportunity to go! U could draw a mulie tag in CO or WY w zero points. U could do a OTC hunt in AZ archery or u could draw a tag in NM fairly easy. Endless opportunities

Wow. What's your last name I live in pekin
And yes def. Keep in touch. I'm going bear hunting in NC staying at a friend's house in Oct. And my buddy sounds like he might not be able to go. And I might be looking for another guy to go. It's cheap to. Just have to pay for tag like 300. And staying there is free. So def. Keep in touch. We will get to know each other. I don't have anymore hunting buddies. God bless
You have me a bit concerned about sharing. You don't have any 40 y/o daughters do you? I stomped around those areas in my 20s and don't need to dig up the past. Lol
I hope not I'm 44 and don't have any daughters that I know of. Don't worry about me judging anything. I've done the most in my life. But turned my life over to my faith nowadays. I do drink some beer but that's it.

OP
Dinny

Dinny

FNG
I shot a bear in Pasquotank County, NC last year. The farmer only charges $50 a day to hunt his land. Active Duty personnel pay resident rates.

Since I'm 45 y/o I suspect we were chasing "does" at the same time. I stayed around New Albany. PM me your number and I'll text pictures of my NC bear.

Thanks, Dinny

And yes def. Keep in touch. I'm going bear hunting in NC staying at a friend's house in Oct. And my buddy sounds like he might not be able to go. And I might be looking for another guy to go. It's cheap to. Just have to pay for tag like 300. And staying there is free. So def. Keep in touch. We will get to know each other. I don't have anymore hunting buddies. God bless

I hope not I'm 44 and don't have any daughters that I know of. Don't worry about me judging anything. I've done the most in my life. But turned my life over to my faith nowadays. I do drink some beer but that's it.
My name is Jeremy law u can hit me up on messenger when u want and we can talk about hunting and stuff. If u want to no big deal. And I ain't no queer either so we get that out front right now. You never know who your talking to on these thing. Lmao
I shot a bear in Pasquotank County, NC last year. The farmer only charges $50 a day to hunt his land. Active Duty personnel pay resident rates.

Since I'm 45 y/o I suspect we were chasing "does" at the same time. I stayed around New Albany. PM me your number and I'll text pictures of my NC bear.

Thanks, Dinny