I want to see your smallest legal bull

Everyone loves to show off their biggest bulls. I'd like to see your smallest legal bull.

I am only up to speed on the CO 4 point or brow tine over 5 inch rule but would be curious to see what you've killed and where it was killed.

Laramie

WKR
I guided a many "meat" hunts in a Co 4 point restriction area. In 2 years running these I only saw one bull larger than a spike that didn't meet the requirement and I'm pretty sure he was injured while in velvet. If it is past the spike stage, it will likely be legal. I'll see if I can dig up some pics for you. It's been a few years.

BuzzH

WKR
Montana the last year it was legal to kill spikes in the unit I used to hunt for elk.

Spikes in the velvet in November are some fine eating.

326.JPG

Extrapale

WKR
Montana the last year it was legal to kill spikes in the unit I used to hunt for elk.

Spikes in the velvet in November are some fine eating.

326.JPG
Yep. My first bull 31 years ago was a velvet spike in Oregon.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

twdjr

WKR
IMG_0537.JPG

Archery elk from NM. I was in on a herd bugling bull and didn't realize this bull was present. This bull was raking brush and I thought he was the heard bull. I realized shortly after I shot when the 7x7 herd bull bugled and put on a show at less than 50 yards from me that I arrowed the wrong bull. I sat there in disbelief and said that's about right. However, I did make a nice 56 yard shot on this bull. LOL

KNASH

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you all for resetting my expectations! Now, would you all mind posting some really bad group target pics on the reloading thread next??