WTB I want your smelly/contaminated kifaru frame

Pigdog

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi,
I'm hoping to find someone who wants to sell a frame and suspension that they think they ruined. I have a Kifaru Stryker that I use to haul my chainsaw around in the woods while working as a volunteer in the national forest and state parks. We sometimes pack saws for several miles before getting to the work site and I just can't shoulder carry a big saw that far or I'm crippled for the rest of the week. Currently I have the Stryker mounted on my seek outside frame, but (aside from it not fitting the frame that well) it is becoming clear that I am eventually going to contaminate my nice hunting frame and suspension with saw gas. Maybe one of you guys has a frame that would work for me that you already "ruined" by spilling something on it? I'm 6'-2" with a 32" waist and live in Portland Oregon. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it! Totally willing to pay a fir price for a structurally sound functional setup. I don't mind if it smells like gas, or if you spilled a bottle of cologne on it, but I pass if it smells like cat piss.
Thanks,
Nate