I won the lottery!

TBHasler

WKR
Love stories like these. But this one has some twists to it. Congrats on your goat and well done capitalizing on an unexpected opportunity!

OP
cody21peterson
12416bd8118168e2b20cd1baa57a47f6.jpg

Finally got him scored. 51 0/8. #3 for Utah Pope and Young! Couldn’t officially enter him in the books because I used the Garmin sight but still pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddyprice

FNG
Nice to read through your unexpected hunt & ultimate success. Way to keep at it and find your reward after many years trying. I wonder if I will need to try for so many years before finding success too. If it is a big score like your goat I'll be satisfied!

Geetar

FNG
12416bd8118168e2b20cd1baa57a47f6.jpg

Finally got him scored. 51 0/8. #3 for Utah Pope and Young! Couldn’t officially enter him in the books because I used the Garmin sight but still pretty cool.

Congrats on a nice goat. I mean I get it they gotta draw the line somewhere but bummed they wouldn’t let you in the books.

Kountry Biscuit

Lil-Rokslider
Great story. It always seems that the best hunts are the ones that have so much grief and anxiety added in. Congratulations.

I loved hearing this story. I just went on a November goat hunt and a, getting into archery myself so it really was awesome. Thanks for sharing. What kind of mount do you plan?

OP
cody21peterson
I loved hearing this story. I just went on a November goat hunt and a, getting into archery myself so it really was awesome. Thanks for sharing. What kind of mount do you plan?

I’m doing a shoulder mount! Pretty excited