I wonder what the 'announcement' will be....

Schaaf

WKR
If the wall was this important to Trump he would have made it an issue in ‘16-‘18’. Just like if Obama was going to bring in gun control he would have brought it forward in ‘08-‘10.

Politics suck.

tdhanses

WKR
Yes, but even the Senate will need some Dem support to pass it. They'll still need 60 votes. I can't believe the number of Americans that still believe that just because the Republicans had both the House and Senate before this election that they could just pass whatever they wanted with a simple majority. SMH. So these same idiots think that the Republicans can't get anything done even when they have both chambers, so they vote for the Dems instead..........not realizing that it was the Dems that were blocking anything positive getting done.

I have come to realize many people don’t have a clue how our country runs and really could careless unless it effects them then they just get mad and place blame somewhere.

tdhanses

WKR
If the wall was this important to Trump he would have made it an issue in ‘16-‘18’. Just like if Obama was going to bring in gun control he would have brought it forward in ‘08-‘10.

Politics suck.

He did, he started with full funding of building the wall and he was going to give something like 3 million illegals citizenships even. I think repeal and replace Obamacare took the headline though at that same time. Instead he receive about what he’s asking for now so he could build a few hundred miles, now he’s asking for some more to keep building.

Schaaf

WKR
His administrations budget asked for $1.7 billion in both 2017 and 2018 for border security. Far different place than the line in the sand they drew at the end of December.

SunShine

Lil-Rokslider
Heck yeah they care more for the immigrants. It's what keeps them in office. That is all they care about. They care nothing about our nation's solidarity or security as long as they can revel in their stinking wealth and elitism.

Actually , this proves they don’t even care about the immigrants because Trump is willing to give them a 3 year extension instead of having ICE deport them.

So what do they care for ? I’m beginning to think they are puppets for George Soros contributions. Pictures have shown Pelosi and Schmucker with Soros’ grandson. Soros wants open borders in order to cash big billions like he did with England.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR

Politics suck.
Yes Politics does suck.
But Trump did make it an issue--most Republicans and significant Dems did and do want a wall. Hell, many legal Hispanics want a wall. The GOP elitist sludge in his party has fought him the entire way. (Think Paul Ryan et al.) And newsflash..they all LIE. McCain campaigned endlessly for POTUS on repealing O'care and what did he do? That ***** gave thumbs down the first chance he could because he hated Trump.

Obama was over his head from the start. His ONE TRILLION DOLLAR (that's 200 $5.000.000.000 border wall requests) stimulus package and O'care effectively ate his presidency up for the first four years. The next four years he did absolutely nothing.

JWP58

WKR
#buildit

As someone that's tired of dealing with Mexican heroin and meth, let's build it and enforce our laws. #thanks

Why do I support Trump? Because both party elitesests/hacks hate him. All I need to know.

15 illegals and damn near a shoot out with cartel on my buddy ranch just this year. 3 dead illegals last year,two heat, one bullet to back of the head, probably a mule.

Sad when Border Patrol agents are begging for a wall, even when not being paid

Even Sadder the left is so ignorant to our visa system. The agriculture H2a visa is uncapped, God forbid you have to get a background check to enter the US.....

It’s a shame someone from the conservative side wanting for People to take a safe approach to crossing into the US for both sides sake, is mocked and considered ignorant.....

But this is what we have come to expect from the radiclized left

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Here is a reminder. Read the rules. A good debate is always welcome, cussing at or calling people names is not. No warnings you will just disappear. Twenty people a day sign up for this forum, we don't need problem children.

I deleted some posts and banned a member.

Last edited: