Ibex

I am currently preparing for Kyrgyzstan Ibex hunt in august. I booked with Neal and Brownlee. These guys are awesome. Ive hunted in the past with them and they are very attentive to their clients. PM me if you would like details, price, ect.

Thunder head

Lil-Rokslider
Be advised Kazakhstan has closed down all hunting for hoofed animals in the parks areas. We were slated to hunt there the first 2 weeks of Oct.

We are now headed to Kyrgyzstan. The hunt is booked thru World wide Trophy adventures. Ill do a report on the hunt.

Pro hunt in Kazakhstan has a great operation. I was supposed to hunt the parks as well until they closed this year.
You should have no problem finding a 120cm plus ibex

Capra

Lil-Rokslider
Be advised Kazakhstan has closed down all hunting for hoofed animals in the parks areas. We were slated to hunt there the first 2 weeks of Oct.

We are now headed to Kyrgyzstan. The hunt is booked thru World wide Trophy adventures. Ill do a report on the hunt.

Where is the " Parks Area " ?

I hunted Altin Emil in the early 2000 s so I am assuming that is closed but did they close the area up on the boarder as well?

Good Luck Guys ! It is a great hunt

Thunder head

Lil-Rokslider
The Email said "all national parks"

Im sitting here going thru my gear list for umpteenth time. Trying to decide what to take and what not.