Ice Fishing Section

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What are the chances we could get an ice fishing forum going? Some guys backpack in for this, and it's my relief during the winter when I can't be chasing deer.

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have been to ice shanty. I am kind of wanting more to do with the trips, especially if there is a pack in and winter camping. Catching the big fish is fun, but getting out, adventure portion.

dotman

WKR
I'm not big into fishing but i would be interested in finding out more. It might be more popular then the turkies, a backcountry fishing section sounds interesting.

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Ryan, i agree, there has to be demand. A dormant forum do any good. Maybe a general fishing forum instead would be better.

Shrek

WKR
Turkey is just showing up on most guys radar. Come February and March it will be a hot topic. A backcountry fishing section would be good also. A lot of guys will combine scouting and fishing .

tstowater

WKR
Just a question: What does fishing have to do with hunting?? Sorry, but I would prefer to see this focused on the hunting. I'm guessing there are lots of other sites for the fishermen of the world. IMO.