I'd be a better hunter if I....

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I'd be a better hunter if I had............actually, it's more like I'd be a better killer........if I had more patience. My aggressive hunting style is fine. I get on a lot of nice bulls. But it's the finesse and patience stuff when I make most of my mistakes. I stay in aggressive mode, instead of transitioning to finesse mode, and I force things to happen instead of "allowing" them to happen.

jfs82

WKR
Im new to hunting sooo where to start? I may not even know half the things I don't know but: Had experience, had a teacher, had more time, was in better shape, shot more, scouted more. I'll give myself credit on reading a ton.

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
Many times I have found that patience in the field can be a matter of seconds and minutes rather than a matter of days in the field. What I am trying to say is that I can remember so many situations that I have blown opportunities in a matter of few steps or getting up from a stand a few minutes before an opportunity would have presented itself. I've rushed shots, moved to deep into prime locations, started into the hunt a few minutes late; the list goes on. As I have matured as a hunter I have learned to plan my footsteps better and to be more patient and observant for those moments that are so crucial to success.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Tempe.243

FNG
...stressed less about work and household maintenance/projects and focused more on being in the hunt. I am in good physical shape and can suffer with the best of them but got to get my mind in shape.