I'd be a better hunter if I....

ODB

WKR
More knowledge, patience to sit longer (eastern hunter), buttocks to sit longer, moved less, focus less on other things, be in the woods more.

Funny. I used to be like this, then I moved to the west and have the opposite anxiety...I don’t WANT to get up because I think something is just about to walk into the picture. There’s been days I haven’t moved from a spot from sun up to sundown.

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
Funny. I used to be like this, then I moved to the west and have the opposite anxiety...I don’t WANT to get up because I think something is just about to walk into the picture. There’s been days I haven’t moved from a spot from sun up to sundown.
......could balance the time I have in the field with the patience to keep my mind in the game. Last season I struggled with having the heart to stay in the hunt for the long haul. This was because of a combination of having a young family of my own and aging parents that required a lot of my attention right in the middle of season. I hope to have a better season this year. I was able to hunt my a#$ off when I was younger with no real consequence. Now I have many more obligations to balance that at the end of the day are far more important than my love for the hunt.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

HunterZ

FNG
...Learned from every mistake I have ever made and never make the same mistake twice!! Sure I would have more time if I wasn’t married but I owe my last mature buck to my wife who nudged me to get up and go as my daughter was crying in the middle of the night. She stayed back with our 4 youngsters and I came home with a trophy. I was patient and didn’t repeat any mistakes that morning. Also get youth/family outdoors as they are the next generation and you will make memories that last forever, trophy or not, it will be successful.

If I had more time. Love my family and have a great job but makes it harder to find time for the outdoors

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk