ID draw ODDS posted! Any minute now...

tstowater

WKR
You people need to use the front door in an orderly fashion. Everyone needs to wait for their turn at the rainbow. I didn't get a sheep tag and didn't apply for anything else in Idaho so I can say this. Good luck to those of you that applied.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Still can't. Been trying since you posted it was up.

Congrats on the 18 tag. Some potential there.

VANDAL

WKR
F&G manages their website like they do their big game...too many people and not enough host ports. LOL

I have no idea what a host port is

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
My son drew a unit 3 any elk tag! He is pumped. This is his first year. I have not been able to check mine yet

OP
HellsCanyon
My son drew a unit 3 any elk tag! He is pumped. This is his first year. I have not been able to check mine yet

AWESOME! Nothing like having a great hunt opportunity for a first year hunter... very exciting Ryan thats GREAT! :)

We are beyond stoked for unit 18, have been wanting to draw that tag for a few years and its finally happened and I drew with my best friend and hunting partner! Feel very lucky... Now if the website would only come back up so I can check to see if I drew my antelope tag... ;)

Mike

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Thanks Guys! I hope the site comes back up soon! Have to love the government sites. If this happened in the private sector, someone would be fired!!