ID elk draw posted

Broomd

WKR
Well done! Good luck to your better half.

Got mine as well....shocked to see that odds were 14% last year for this tag. Probably the same or less this year. Probably easier to draw a OIL moose tag!

bamagun

FNG
I picked up a 2010 ELK tag. I know this area pretty well, so I'm pretty pumped. I just hate I wont be able to keep my OTC A tag for the same area this year. Now I just have to figure out a way to get off of this deployment in time...

Struck out again. 9 years running. I'm still looking forward to my otc tags though. This will be the first year that both my sons will be able to hunt out of state with me.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Holy balls I think I drew the early rifle Diamond Creek tag!!!!
I know someone else who drew that tag. He would rather have drawn a deer tag lol. That's the way it goes I think.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

YZF_88

Lil-Rokslider
Didn’t you draw something good as a nonresident two years ago as well? Lotto odds professional

Yes, I drew the early rifle about 5 years ago, the mid rifle a few years ago...and now this. All as a non-resident. I think that has taken beating odds of 2%, 7% & 2%. Don’t quote me on those odds...my brain is frying between motocross races right now.

JSWI

FNG
Drew unit 48 any weapon...will be my first time hunting anything other than OTC.

i must have the worst luck in the world for idaho, my hunting buddy seems to draw at least every other year for our unit and i have yet to draw 1 tag in idaho. i been fortunate enough to draw a non resident tag 3 times for colorado though. congratulations again

Did a party app with my other non-res buddy.
Successful for the 2012 hunt.
Cannot freaking wait.