ID Fish and Game Non Res Hunting Info

Wassid82

WKR
Someone else might have already posted this info but this was the first time I've seen the video. Just an FYI

This was a ruling that has taken place? Will take place? Or, is in effect? Didn't notice that level of detail in the video...

KurtR

WKR
I thought it was same amount of tags just more caps and raising the fees to be on check with every other state. Neither sounds out of line

Lochtsa71

Lil-Rokslider
Kurt,

Give this a read, it appears they are lowering the allocation, but you may be correct that they are just trying to cap tags in congested areas and distribute non residents to other units. It's a pain because they aren't showing actual numbers, just referring to no less than 10%.

87TT

WKR
OK one more time. They are not reducing tags, only reducing quotas in certain zones there by spreading the total (unchanged) around the state. They think that NR are only interested in certain zones so they might not sell out all the tags therefore an increase will keep the revenue up near the same.
All of the proposal will be voted on in the "2020" legislative session and become effective in the next reg period which is 2021. The regs come out every two years.
I support the proposal and it is about time.