ID hunter looking for other hunters

coop2424

WKR
Alright guys my name Is jared and have been hunting ID for the last 2-3 years with no success. I have had my chances from cow elk to smaller bucks but have not pulled the trigger or have had other issues. I hunt archery and firearm but have no other person to hunt with in ID and it is getting old hunting by myself since it limits in what I am looking to do. I scout year round and get plenty of trailcam pics that are very promising but I can not seem to finish the deal. I am looking for a hunting partner or partners that are willing to put in the scouting and hunting time which will hopefully in turn result in success. I am in in n. idaho and plan on doing spring bear and of course all the the other big games towards fall. I mainly have hunted units 1, 2, 4a and 4. Let me know if you are interested in doing some scouting and we can get together

Last edited:

IrishnId

WKR
I'm from the southeast corner. Probably to far to help. Try hitting some archery clubs up that way and meeting, and volunteering with them, should be able to find someone.

I'm down to hunt with you.I live in Athol Idaho. I been hunting here all my life.just started backpacking last year. you can get contact me by email at idahoredneckbowhunter @Yahoo.com look forward to talking to you i been looking to hunt with someone who also likes backpack hunting none of my buddy's now like to hunt like that hopefully we can make something happen

OP
coop2424

coop2424

WKR
I'm down to hunt with you.I live in Athol Idaho. I been hunting here all my life.just started backpacking last year. you can get contact me by email at idahoredneckbowhunter @Yahoo.com look forward to talking to you i been looking to hunt with someone who also likes backpack hunting none of my buddy's now like to hunt like that hopefully we can make something happen

I actually have just been starting to get setup for backpacking in and hunting. I am not sure I will have the essentials this year to actually do it. For the most part have been just camping and then hiking in and out each day.. I actually am in spirit lake so just a couple miles from you.

You shot bow? If so lets meet up and shot im moving to Blanchard here sone so would he even closer yet you been shed hunting this year?