Idaho 2018

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just getting out of the Idaho Wilderness. We packed in about 6.5 miles. We had a slough of weather; rain, sleet snow and wind. We saw one group of small bulls the first day. We ended up shooting two of them and then never saw another animal. We shot our bulls about 1.5 miles from our spike camp. We then had to make two trips out to get the meat and camp out. Overall a good trip and all my gear performed extremely well.

556 Yards from the Gunwerks 28 Nosler with the 180 ELD-M.

015f449014be4abfe13b998e60107d74.jpg

sneaky

"DADDY"
Nice! Congrats on a safe, successful trip.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

davsco

WKR
that rack doesn't look so "small! " congrats on doing what it takes to get you one!

7Bartman

WKR
That looks like a remote hard-earned bull. I like the devil point too. Congrats!

TripleJ

WKR
Congrats. Looks like a beautiful bull in beautiful country...doesn't get much better then that!

All you guys trolling Idaho. Nice to see a new wave of hunters coming in. I'm partially kidding there. This is top of the line for Central Idaho even though the OP says it's small probably because he has hunted elsewhere where there aren't baolith habitat limitations.

While the invasion is difficult for us locals to stomach sometimes, feel free to PM and I can share a local perspective on the grand plan you have going. Good luck everyone in 2019.

Joe Schmo

Lil-Rokslider
Backhanded compliment much?
Yeah I bet all the locals that were already packed in there 6 miles were pissed when y’all showed up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That’s a fine bull and any bull taken on that hunt would be a true trophy, congratulations sir.