Idaho 41-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natevon04

FNG
I’m from northern Idaho and drew an Antelope tag down south of Murphy in 41-1. Anyone have any input or experience in that unit? Even if you were elk/deer hunting I’d be curious to hear from you. Don’t have a lot of time to hunt so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prongbuck

FNG
If your hunting the opener you will more than likely have lots of company. Get off the roads even if its only a 1/2 mile or a mile, it can make a difference. Antelope in this area don't see much activity for 10 or 11 months of the year so they don't stand and watch vehicles drive by they run. I would also suggest that you hunt in some of the more broken terrain. It makes it harder to spot bucks, but it will also make the stalk easier. They should be rutting hard. Good luck

OP
Natevon04

Natevon04

FNG
If your hunting the opener you will more than likely have lots of company. Get off the roads even if its only a 1/2 mile or a mile, it can make a difference. Antelope in this area don't see much activity for 10 or 11 months of the year so they don't stand and watch vehicles drive by they run. I would also suggest that you hunt in some of the more broken terrain. It makes it harder to spot bucks, but it will also make the stalk easier. They should be rutting hard. Good luck

Good info. I sent you a PM

OP
Natevon04

Natevon04

FNG
Thanks everyone for the advice. Had a great hunt!

1c3435d4e947fbf7ffb9cdd561a11e6b.jpg
c889e0c47f92acece1139583dce050f1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.