Idaho application HELP!

Jbenson

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry, I know it's last minute. But I've been staring at this forever and am confused as hell. Why in the hell can't I find a hunt code number for Diamond Creek-A tag??? I can find all the other hunt codes...but what code number do I use for this? Any help is appreciated, please DM me!!!

OP
Jbenson

Jbenson

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe I'm still confused. I'm wanting to (I believe) try to get a general tag in Diamond creek zone. Unless there is an archery-only hunt option? I'm probably overcomplicating this but I can't find the answer I'm wanting on the website and I'm trying to get ducks in a row for application tomorrow. Thanks!

ez_willie

Lil-Rokslider
There’s no hunt code for diamond creek this year because the unit got closed due to fires. I would try tex creek to the north as this is where the fires typically push all the elk. Tex creek is my favorite by far.

OP
Jbenson

Jbenson

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t worry they will be gone before you get a chance to buy one anyway!
Yup! Stayed logged in for 7 hours. I was over 25,000th in the waiting room. Brother finally got in after 7 hours...9000th on the list...and sold out. How many years before none of us have a place to hunt??