Idaho capped elk zone tags Dec. 1

It is a mess... I started at over 8k. Down to 3k. Work computer wouldn’t allow the waiting room. Darn darn darn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JH937

FNG
Took about 4 times of adding the elk tag to my cart (each time took longer than 4 mins) noticed on the last time they increased checkout time to 10 mins.

tunafed

FNG
DAV sold out in about 1.2 seconds it looks like. I was 3000 in line and all gone

I was able to add it to my cart 3 times only to watch my time run out waiting on the check out and I was number 3090 something. Managed to get a DAV regular deer tag however on my 4th try. Good times

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
So nice to get your stuff then system won’t take payment and your clocks runs out😢 somehow got back in and got my stuff

sasquatch

WKR
Disaster.

People waiting behind thousands who don’t even want the same tag as they do

Crashing

Time left in waiting jumping all over the place

Idaho created a panick demand for their tags like Covid and toilet paper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rob5589

WKR
Took about 4 times of adding the elk tag to my cart (each time took longer than 4 mins) noticed on the last time they increased checkout time to 10 mins.

I noticed that on my last and successful attempt. Maybe they caught on to the issues.

Lets be honest, I thought the system worked slightly better than last year.

Is that like saying; this dog turd tastes slightly better than that one?! :LOL:

elkguide

WKR
Glad that I'm self employed and that jerk boss of mine wasn't watching me spend 3 hours of his time getting in and then getting kicked out but finally got things done. I know my credit card number now!

DerkPerk

Lil-Rokslider
What a frustrating piece of shit that was! I waiting in line for nearly 40 minutes having a number of 4966. I had a tag in my cart at least 3 times but couldn’t get through check out within the 5 minute timer. I had my card and address already loaded too! Montana is looking nice next fall.

dgaudi

FNG
Thank you for posting that. My hunting partner is waiting in the que and its going to be really close on the zone I have a tag for. What is so frustrating is that we were both in well early enough and were selected as one of the first 1500 in the system to get checked out. The check out button didnt work for my partner and he got booted out. This is going to be a bummer for a lot of hunting partners in the same boat as us... I doubt IDFG does anything for us even though he has video and picture of the cart with tag in it...

Slim Jim

WKR
Pioneer sold out on me quick! I was logged on at exactly 9:00am and didn’t get a tag. Crazy! 2020 continues to shit on me lol

Sadler

WKR
Not gonna lie, I was worried the my zone was going to sell out. As of five minutes ago they had plenty of tags left. @Ross is right, hunt where the wolves are and you won’t have to worry about tags selling out.

Gun&BowSD

Lil-Rokslider
That was intense. Got to check out and submit payment and it just kept reloading my cart while the timer crept down. I was yelling “what is even happening right now?” I hope they don’t do that again next year. I am very grateful to the state of Idaho for their allowance of NR, but that was a mess. Felt like those Black Friday videos of people trampling all over each other for a TV.