Idaho capped elk zone tags Dec. 1

Rob5589

WKR
Pioneer sold out on me quick! I was logged on at exactly 9:00am and didn’t get a tag. Crazy! 2020 continues to shit on me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The opening page stated if logged on at or after 10 MST you went to the end of the line. I'm already logged on for 2022 :LOL:

Their APP crashed when I went to make my DAV purchase and when I finally got back in, it was sold out. Sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I had to re add my elk tag 3 times because the site is so slow it took it out of my cart before I could pay. Finally got it to work. Had to order my deer tag separate as to not have it time out on me.

All said and done I got my tags. If anyone from Rokslide is hunting Bear River B for antlered elk or zone 77 for general deer send me a PM. I have a cabin that backs up to the national forest in that unit and would be willing to trade lodging/hot meals/atvs for packing meat out for good zone information. First time hunting down south in the state. Thanks!

McCree

Lil-Rokslider
I got in, selected the tag I wanted and the system timed out during the checkout process. Once it finally processed it dropped my elk tag out of my cart and said my time was up. Total letdown! Really sucks since my 2 buddies got their tags and now I get to stay home or take a camera.

Rob5589

WKR
I got in, selected the tag I wanted and the system timed out during the checkout process. Once it finally processed it dropped my elk tag out of my cart and said my time was up. Total letdown! Really sucks since my 2 buddies got their tags and now I get to stay home or take a camera.
It did that to me, 5 times, before finally going through. I held down the "back button" so it showed previous pages, clicked on the tag selection page, and added the tag again. Took 6 tries but eventually worked.

All said and done I got my tags. If anyone from Rokslide is hunting Bear River B for antlered elk or zone 77 for general deer send me a PM. I have a cabin that backs up to the national forest in that unit and would be willing to trade lodging/hot meals/atvs for packing meat out for good zone information. First time hunting down south in the state. Thanks!
Hmm, that seems a little ballsy to openly throw out there boss.

Ridley

Lil-Rokslider
This will be my first year not hunting Idaho in 11 years. Our zone sold out quickly.

Bear7771

FNG
I think Idaho is gonna have an influx of people moving there so they can hunt it every year

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Hmm, that seems a little ballsy to openly throw out there boss.
I don’t really care either way. If someone wants to take advantage of the opportunity that’s cool. If not no worries at all. More than capable on my own, but it’s always nice to meet locals and enjoy the company.

Rob5589

WKR
Does it make me a complete asshole to find this extremely fun watching NR suffer?
screenshot_20201201-201225-png.237872

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201201-201225.png
    Screenshot_20201201-201225.png
    545.4 KB · Views: 192

Ono

FNG
Does it make me a complete asshole to find this extremely fun watching NR suffer?
To each their own. You sound like someone I really wouldn't want to share camp with though. (Just another WA plate mucking things up again).

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

bgbuck153

Lil-Rokslider
I can’t wait to come and out hunt the residents in the sawtooth this year. It’s generally fairly easy to do since the tears flowing from they’re eyes fog they’re vision. Cry on residents cry on

Sawtooth tags in this house be like....

Attachments

• 0E6C0676-95F9-4F20-A189-9DA35BCCAA3E.jpeg
    0E6C0676-95F9-4F20-A189-9DA35BCCAA3E.jpeg
    402.8 KB · Views: 35