Idaho City

Just got moved into the Idaho city area, didn’t know if there were any members close who might want to join on some summer scouting trips

Cool stuff man. That's my neck of the woods. I don't know how much time I'll have to scout but I'm happy to share info on the many places I've been through the area. Are you into spring bear? There are some places you could hit that are a little closer for bear. Make friends with as many of the locals as you can. They drive their 4 wheelers all over that country and the areas on or behind private can be good little game sanctuaries.

OP
StoneMtnSteel
Thanks partner, I’m into everything got a few places I wanna check out close to home for this spring. Definitely making friends where I can, I’ll shoot you a pm.

MikeStrong

Lil-Rokslider
I live in Nampa but head up that way on weekends pretty often during the summer. If you're looking for some company for a specific trip, hit me up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

For serious fun try a 4wd loop through Atlanta/Featherville/ Trinity Mt./ back to I.C.- some of the best hiking/ hot springs/ trout fishing anywhere....

OP
StoneMtnSteel
I haven’t hit featherville yet but will put that on the list, stopped just shy of Atlanta fly fishing this past August (great time) so need to trek into there for sure, really liked the Trinity’s but didn’t get to stay in them long