Idaho Draw Results 2021

sneaky

"DADDY"
2nd draw says eligible on my account. Not holding my breath on this anyways.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

eye_zick

Lil-Rokslider
Results are out for deer, I presume the rest will be posted shortly. Still have antelope as eligible.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
“not selected”
not sure why I stress so much over these results being released on time ha ha Ha.

Good luck to the rest of you. Make sure you scroll down all the way and find your application. If you’ve applied for multiple thing sometimes it’s hard to find it. They post oldest to newest

“not selected”
not sure why I stress so much over these results being released on time ha ha Ha.

Good luck to the rest of you. Make sure you scroll down all the way and find your application. If you’ve applied for multiple thing sometimes it’s hard to find it. They post oldest to newest
Because hope is a wonderful thing, haha

Pwells10

WKR
My daughter pulled late rifle in 66a/76. That’s pretty exciting
Awesome! Congrats! I convinced some buddies from AZ to put in for that tag in the first draw and they drew out. They owe me some blackstrap!

hope you’re daughter has good luck. I’ll be archery hunting the zone.

Awesome! Congrats! I convinced some buddies from AZ to put in for that tag in the first draw and they drew out. They owe me some blackstrap!

hope you’re daughter has good luck. I’ll be archery hunting the zone.
I appreciate it, thanks man! Honestly I’m a little worried about pressure given all the dudes on here talking about how other hunters have ruined units with pressure. But I’ll just have to see.

I have the same bow hunt you do, so I’ll get to scope out the areas before her rifle tag. Couldn’t have planned that better. But good luck to you as well!

Pwells10

WKR
I appreciate it, thanks man! Honestly I’m a little worried about pressure given all the dudes on here talking about how other hunters have ruined units with pressure. But I’ll just have to see.

I have the same bow hunt you do, so I’ll get to scope out the areas before her rifle tag. Couldn’t have planned that better. But good luck to you as well!
Awesome! Pm me where you’ll be camped. You can come over for a beer or dinner if we are there at the same time.