Idaho Draw Results 2021

They have another new vendor this year. The Super Tag draw has been delayed, so I'm guessing CH results will be too. Maybe by the 25th?

Lets just hope if they need more time to ensure the results are correct before they release they take it. What happened with the sheep draw this year is inexcusable.

ID_Matt

WKR
I saw a few guys post on facebook that they were having issues with the super hunt drawing and that would likely reflect on the regular draw. Might be a bit.

OP
Timberline001
Never mind I just looked it up. Good Lord, talk about all of ours worst nightmare this time of year! I’m surprised I didn’t hear about that. You miss out on a lot when you’re not on Facebook I guess.

OP
Timberline001
Oh man that is brutal.... What a CF that must've been.
They did the same in WA awhile ago but actually mailed out permits. They told people to turn in their permit lol.
I know if Idaho awarded me my elk tag I applied for they’d have a hard time talking me out of it. My antelope and deer applications I’d give back no problem but some tags would be hard to give up.

johnsd16

WKR
To be fair, did they really “take the tags back”? The applicants never got physical tags. I agree it was a bad deal but for these people to feel like something was taken from them is laughable. Still inexcusable but I have only a small amount of sympathy for the NR that were incorrectly notified they had drawn. When the government messes up your tax return do you get to keep the money?

OP
Timberline001
To be fair, did they really “take the tags back”? The applicants never got physical tags. I agree it was a bad deal but for these people to feel like something was taken from them is laughable. Still inexcusable but I have only a small amount of sympathy for the NR that were incorrectly notified they had drawn. When the government messes up your tax return do you get to keep the money?
It’d be hard not to feel like it was taken after you read “successful” on a literal once in a life time dream tag. I’d hate to be the guy that hand to send the bad news email. Talk about serious kahunas. At least make a phone call lol

OP
Timberline001
But yes, I worded that wrong. They sent out the email before tags were mailed. I meant that say they took back the results. Talk about a night mare.