Idaho draw results

sagebuster

Lil-Rokslider
Have been putting in for the same controlled hunt mule deer tag for 20 years without success. Promised myself I would move on to other things after this year. Drew the tag. Go figure. 73 years old and the hunting Gods have spoken to me. Its now or never.

Back to my OTC units for deer and elk for me. I did draw an archery Antelope tag in unit 46-1 though. Unfortunately it is the last two weeks of archery elk season so unless I get super lucky and fill my tag early then I will be attempting to fill my speed goat tag in the evenings during the week.

We bought lotto tickets..... I drew an awesome archery tag and my wife drew a great rifle tag. It is going to be an awesome fall.

kruder

FNG
Unit 40 late mule deer for me. I have been spending a little too much time on onx but I am looking forward to getting over there to scout.

OP
freebird

freebird

WKR
Unit 40 late mule deer for me. I have been spending a little too much time on onx but I am looking forward to getting over there to scout.
Kruder, you will have fun during that hunt. Probably the most fun I've ever had hunting. I saw tons of nice bucks....didn't fill my tag but that was by my choice as I holding out for a monster.

CGS55

FNG
I apply for most all western states and love that Idaho is a true lottery system. I hope it continues to stay that way. I’d like my children to have the same opportunities as everyone else so that they can fall in love with the sport!

rasfetch

FNG
I drew rifle pronghorn unit 46!!
Hey, my wife just drew the unit 46 pronghorn rifle tag! How'd your hunt go? I haven't spent much time in that area so would love to get your thoughts and tips from how your experience was. Would you be willing to share via a PM?

Many thanks in advance