Idaho Draws

sneaky

"DADDY"
They have controlled hunts beginning in August.

Idaho‘s approach/timing sucks.…period. It’s extremely difficult for many NRs in particular to make plans due to how late Idaho’s application and subsequent draw are. It’s (mostly) a relic of a time when they WANTED to be the last state to draw, so the maximum number of people from other states that didn’t draw would put in. It’s about the money, and this isn’t a guess.

dave
Every state's draw is about money, and that's not a guess either. If someone puts in for an August controlled hunt and don't have their plans in places by deadline to APPLY then they shouldn't be applying for those early hunts to begin with. That's on them, not the state of Idaho.

idahodave

WKR
Every state's draw is about money, and that's not a guess either. If someone puts in for an August controlled hunt and don't have their plans in places by deadline to APPLY then they shouldn't be applying for those early hunts to begin with. That's on them, not the state of Idaho.

Maybe…but that doesn’t make it any less chitty of a way to do business.

rclouse79

WKR
The first draw email from fish and game makes me feel like a young boy laying in bed on Christmas Eve. Twenty minutes later I feel like a young boy on Christmas morning that was told he didn’t get any presents and his parents are getting divorced.

Mojave

WKR
I I hear it’s tomorrow but I don’t actually know who I heard that from maybe it’s just like the song in my brain that says it’s tomorrow it’s also like 65° outside because of all the ******* rain in the southwest so that’s kind of awesome mostly I’m just thinking it’s tomorrow normally it’s over 100° kind of a long run on sentence that’s what happens when you use auto dictate rubber buggy baby bumpers address if that works

Mojave

WKR
The first draw email from fish and game makes me feel like a young boy laying in bed on Christmas Eve. Twenty minutes later I feel like a young boy on Christmas morning that was told he didn’t get any presents and his parents are getting divorced.
And his mom ran away with three dudes and his dad also ran over three dudes

Mojave

WKR
New Mexico was a shocker because I didn’t expect to draw anything. Then i Got a coues White tail tag so that was good. Then we had Wyoming and I drew a 30 to 48th percentile antelope tag in the red desert that was exceptional and with only nine points even though it was supposed to take 11. So here we are with Idaho and what’s going to happen I doubt I’ll draw anything. Is everything I put in for was only 2 to 5%

New Mexico was a shocker because I didn’t expect to draw anything. Then i Got a coues White tail tag so that was good. Then we had Wyoming and I drew a 30 to 48th percentile antelope tag in the red desert that was exceptional and with only nine points even though it was supposed to take 11. So here we are with Idaho and what’s going to happen I doubt I’ll draw anything. Is everything I put in for was only 2 to 5%
Somebody has to draw....

I I hear it’s tomorrow but I don’t actually know who I heard that from maybe it’s just like the song in my brain that says it’s tomorrow it’s also like 65° outside because of all the ******* rain in the southwest so that’s kind of awesome mostly I’m just thinking it’s tomorrow normally it’s over 100° kind of a long run on sentence that’s what happens when you use auto dictate rubber buggy baby bumpers address if that works
😅