Idaho Draws

Well, let’s take our minds off high fuel prices for a few minutes and pick a date for draw results. I’ll start with June 24th.

July 1st, gives them an extra day to not have to answer the phones to hear complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
I expect my rejection email sometime before the end of the month lol

Idaboy

WKR
Well some results must be coming available, on my Idaho login site I can see I didn’t draw a supertag (go figure)….but the elk controlled hunt still looks active….however it appears I can now reapply for the second controlled hunt session so perhaps they are notifying some people. Would be curious if anyone has heard about hitting jackpot with a supertag.

Well some results must be coming available, on my Idaho login site I can see I didn’t draw a supertag (go figure)….but the elk controlled hunt still looks active….however it appears I can now reapply for the second controlled hunt session so perhaps they are notifying some people. Would be curious if anyone has heard about hitting jackpot with a supertag.

You definitely can’t apply for the 2nd draw yet, that application won’t open until August 15. However you can go on the IDFG website and put in a controlled hunt # on the applications page anytime, but as soon as you hit enter it will say no application period is open

Idaboy

WKR
You definitely can’t apply for the 2nd draw yet, that application won’t open until August 15. However you can go on the IDFG website and put in a controlled hunt # on the applications page anytime, but as soon as you hit enter it will say no application period is open

Got it, thanks, it seemed confusing.

eye_zick

Lil-Rokslider
July 7th.

Am I being unreasonable to expect them to be able to release the results within 5 business days of June 5th?

What am I missing and am I the only one that expects such a turnaround?

downthepipe

Lil-Rokslider
I imagine it takes a couple weeks to verify all the credit cards are valid. But it would be interesting to know how hard they work to get it on a tighter schedule.

Wrench

WKR
They could just call Washington and ask how they could better mess up such a task. Washington is elite level.

The first year of the new system I had a bull tag drawn, then they had to redraw. I was given a west side extra cow elk permit, except I only have an east side tag. I tried to give it back but they told me it would burn points.