Idaho F&G Emergency Meeting

Anyone else read about this?

95E6A10C-5EDD-444D-A41C-0E95EC98A101.jpeg

Interesting action item on the agenda.
66979F76-CD7E-40B3-83BA-EEB72BE96A60.jpeg

Rob5589

WKR
Looks like they are trying to limit people numbers due to C19. Surely there is more to come. Stay tuned...

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m guessing they are following other states and closing turkey and spring bear, to the non residents at least. I would be willing to bet come mid April there isn’t going to be much hunting happening anywhere in the west.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
My guess would be that this will only affect spring seasons.

My prediction is that they close spring seasons to non residents just like Alaska is doing.

Edit - Brock beat me to it

I could see where they might suspend NR tag sales for now with the potential for them to open back up before fall if this has calmed down enough by then.

OP
Travis Hobbs
I was thinking it had to be in regards to spring seasons as well, but you would think they would have mentioned that in the action item. I guess we will all know more tomorrow morning around 10am

sneaky

"DADDY"
If that's the case if doesn't look like they'll shut them down, they'll just limit sales after the meeting. Looks like the way it's worded it doesn't apply to tags already sold unless they refund those.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
Good thing I can’t afford to hunt Idaho anyways. Hahaha

sneaky

"DADDY"
Good thing I can’t afford to hunt Idaho anyways. Hahaha

You should have bought your lifetime license before you went out of state for school

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Clarktar

WKR
Something odd going on on the IDFG site. There was no Hunting License option for me to purchase, just a hunting passport and fishing licenses. But there was Hunting tags to purchase. After clicking around for a few minutes I went back to hunting tags, and they were no longer listed. Only things listed were fishing and super tags. Really odd.