Idaho hunting license

Ocbuckeye

FNG
How about archery permit?

I don’t see the ability to buy them online in my account right now. I’ve purchased already and thought that was it but logged into my brother in laws and they are not there. Must be a glitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voyageur

WKR
Just had the exact same problem with purchasing my own archery permit. Called ID Fish and Game and the lady told me to go into my account profile and add the number of my Bowhunter Safety Certification. I did and when I reloaded the page the archery permit was available for purchase. The lady I spoke with also told me if I couldn't figure out how to edit my account info to just call back with the certification number and she would enter it for me.
Hope this helps.

zpooch

Lil-Rokslider
I don't have a bow hunter safety certification, I didn't even know that was a thing

Rob5589

WKR
I don't have a bow hunter safety certification, I didn't even know that was a thing
Some states require it, some don't. I had done it forever ago and had several years of "archery only" deer tags here in California. That sufficed when I started hunting in Idaho.

Rob5589

WKR
As a side note; there is a convenience fee to purchase online. I tried to avoid that this morning by calling in to order. The call in was 2.00 more! Oops!

and next year the archery permit for non-resident is going through the roof. I really don’t get the logic. Money grab.

Last edited:
Idaho can hear the "hunt archery out west youtube money train" coming and is cashing in.

To me it reads Idaho doesn’t want non residents. As does their proposals that are up for current comments.

YZF_88

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve found glitches on the site as well.

It’s been a fun ride and just hoping to get my buddy his first elk this year.