Idaho legislature screws us again

Grundy53

WKR
Please provide links of Conservation Northwest working to abolish hunting and trapping. Not saying they don’t exist, I am just not a follower of WA BHA or Conservation Northwest.
Conservation northwest was a big backer for I655 in Washington. I655 banned hound hunting for cougars and bears. It also banned bear baiting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Schaaf

WKR
Outlawing hound hunting of Lions is BS, but Montana kills a lot of bears each year with no Hound Hunting or Baiting.

I’ll be at the Capitol this week opposing Montana’s Elk Shoulder Season management strategy. Am I opposed to hunting as well?

IdahoHntr

WKR
I not for this because MORE LAWS aren't the answer. It is already ILLEGAL to mark land that isn't yours. If you are unhappy about elected officials not doing their jobs, then do something to change it!!!

Someone failed you man.....but making more laws aren't the answer.

If you read the bill, it wasn't a new law. It just allowed people to file civil lawsuits so that enforcing of the current law would be easier, cheaper, and more expedited. This really was a simple endeavor and the legislature proved that they have no interest in helping protect public lands.

Raghornklr

Lil-Rokslider
Outlawing hound hunting of Lions is BS, but Montana kills a lot of bears each year with no Hound Hunting or Baiting.

I’ll be at the Capitol this week opposing Montana’s Elk Shoulder Season management strategy. Am I opposed to hunting as well?

They are also the ones suing for wolves to remain protected and pushing for grizzlies to be put in the cascades. Just extreme greenies pushing their predator agenda.

sneaky

"DADDY"
BHA played no role in writing or presenting this bill, in fact they would not respond to my email and phone inquiries either. Idaho Wildlife Federation carried the majority of the load on this one. BHA was too busy having pint nights and comparing their skinny jeans to actually help with a "real" public land issue. If you know of any type of action plan or path forward that BHA has for Idaho, I'd love to hear it; but apparently they just want my money but don't want to answer questions about how that money will be used. Apparently pint nights, flat bills, and llamas are as far as they've gotten with the plan so far.
Don't forget their frat party in Boise coming up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk