Idaho Lighted Nock and Expandable Broadheads.

Okhotnik

WKR
When they legalize them they’ll be in my quiver for deer and bear just like they’re are in all of the out of state places I hunt. You can’t beat the blood trails a grim reaper leaves and they give a little more for error in shot execution compared to a fix. I’ll continue to shoot a fix blade for elk like I always do. Simply for me it comes down to freedom of choice. They are another lethal option and we should be allowed to make that decision ourselves.
I just saw another you tube video of a professional bow hunter taking a 109 yd shot a elk with an expandable so they must be very good. expandables are super quiet and elk don't move forward when you use expandable heads and wind and branches have zero effect

N.ID7803

WKR
Just listened to the testimony on this. It is going to pass the senate, all committee members except for two voted in favor. F&G took a verbal lashing, unfortunate that it had to go down this way, but maybe they will have learned a lesson, onto the governor.

OP
Customweld
Just listened to the testimony on this. It is going to pass the senate, all committee members except for two voted in favor. F&G took a verbal lashing, unfortunate that it had to go down this way, but maybe they will have learned a lesson, onto the governor.
What's the lesson?

OP
Customweld
That they (F&G) had time to take this up through the commission. I do not care either way, I will still use fixed broadhead and will probably use a lighted knock. I know the precedent being set here.
The commission agreed to take it up this year. Mitchell said he was going to pull the bill. He lied and didn't. The only lesson learned here is if you want something, whine to a legislator and get him to circumvent the commissioners. With a lot of legislators being landowners and in the pocket of IFB, what could possibly go wrong?

N.ID7803

WKR
The commission agreed to take it up this year. Mitchell said he was going to pull the bill. He lied and didn't. The only lesson learned here is if you want something, whine to a legislator and get him to circumvent the commissioners. With a lot of legislators being landowners and in the pocket of IFB, what could possibly go wrong?
As they say the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

87TT

WKR
The commission has taken this up a few times and the public comments were against it. So how do we fault them. Bad way to go about it. Lying legislative Bastiges.

87TT

WKR
'Cuz he knew it wouldn't fly, so he lied and did it anyway.

Pocoloco

Lil-Rokslider
No. It's about the fact that once they bypass the commission and go to the legislature to change hunting rules they can do it for anything they want. It's a slippery slope that doesn't need to be started down. If they want to pull this nonsense, they should cut NR tags by 40%. If they ask why....well, they claim these will make them more accurate and deadly, need to keep harvest numbers where they are. See which one is more important to them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I think they call what your describing: democracy.

TheTone

WKR
I still want to know who pushed Mitchell to introduce it in the first place? I heard a name, but no confirmation, and it was kinda interesting

QuackAttack

Lil-Rokslider
Seriously, is something wrong with lighted knocks?

I’ve never used a mechanical broadhead, but why is it wrong?

280Ackley

WKR
Just a FYI this doesn’t take effect until July 1st. I bet F&G will be giving our quite a few tickets to bear and Turkey hunters using them this spring.