Idaho Mule Deer Hunt with David Long

OP
D

david long

Just located three more bucks. All small. Not sure if you can see them in the photo. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351014659.077240.jpg

OP
D

david long

Thanks Hellscanyon. Half way through the day I have seen a total of seven bucks. Half a day left......we are talking less than six hours now. Gotta keep glassing.

Boy a big cloud burst just came through Idaho Falls heading that way. Might see some more snow in a bit. Hope you find a good one before tomorrow ends.

OP
D

david long

It just hit. Snowing right now making it very difficult to glass. Just glassed up this moose. Not sure why I am posting these photos up, can't see anything but black spots in all of them;)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351021544.808433.jpg

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
We like the pics. Gives us reason to hit refresh as we waste the day away, living vicariously through you.

OP
D

david long

Snowing hard - no visibility. Gonna call it good and start making the 9 1/2 hour drive home. Saw a lot of critters on this trip: deer, bear, goats, elk and moose. No Mr. Big, buts that's hunting.

I had fun doing the live hunt. Sorry it wasn't more exciting. Maybe next year I can do a live backpack hunt. That would really be a lot of fun.

Thanks to everyone who followed along on the hunt. Enjoyed all of the interaction.

Hardstalk

WKR
So there i was....

Been huntin for almost a week..

Had all the brats and cheeseburgers a man could handle..

3 hours left to hunt and the snow had us stuck. White for as far as the eyes could see.

Then all of the sudden...( this is where david inserts pic of a monster in the spotting scope) ill let him finish the story.

OP
D

david long

Hardstalk......lmao.....already in Wyoming. Ain't gonna be no big buck pics......ran out of brats....got hungry....had to go home:)