Idaho Nonresident tag

Aww junk. The internet is running serious today. I was just pissing in your cereal a little bit- Not pooping in it. But seriously- forgot To get your elk tag - how about deer bear and wolf tags?

Last edited:
OP
S
Aww junk. The internet is running serious today. I was just pissing in your cereal a little bit- Not pooping in it. But seriously- forgot To get your elk tag - how about deer bear and wolf tags?
It was not forgetting man. Paid grad school tuition first because I thought I had time to spread funds out. Lesson learned. I didnt mean to jump your shit, I thought you were being a dick.

My primary focus will be on helping my buddy fill his elk tag first and foremost. I have been researching muleys, bear, wolf in the area and I will pick up a tag for something. I'm hearing lots of bear where we will be so that is the way I'm leaning. Never done a bear hunt before so I have a lot to learn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Chad.frank

Lil-Rokslider
It was not forgetting man. Paid grad school tuition first because I thought I had time to spread funds out. Lesson learned. I didnt mean to jump your shit, I thought you were being a dick.

My primary focus will be on helping my buddy fill his elk tag first and foremost. I have been researching muleys, bear, wolf in the area and I will pick up a tag for something. I'm hearing lots of bear where we will be so that is the way I'm leaning. Never done a bear hunt before so I have a lot to learn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Be ready to run into them just hiking around looking for elk. We saw five in 14 days last year that were close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk