Idaho NR prices go up

Rob5589

WKR
Deer, elk, hunting/3 day fishing lic, archery endorsement, that misc deal, 1280.25. This year, 903.25.

“I live out west so i hope they charge everyone in the east an exorbitant amount to hunt land they already pay taxes on so they wont come shoot my game” never gets old.

Then, when the start getting plenty of hunters, let’s release wolves and decimate the game population.

More and more becoming an elitist sport like other countries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
“I live out west so i hope they charge everyone in the east an exorbitant amount to hunt land they already pay taxes on so they wont come shoot my game” never gets old.

Then, when the start getting plenty of hunters, let’s release wolves and decimate the game population.

More and more becoming an elitist sport like other countries.

They don't charge you anything to walk around on the land(Except Taxes) But don't shoot the king's deer.

sasquatch

WKR
People will spend $5 per day on dip/smokes, to slowly kilo themselves. Yet complain about a few hundred more on a big vacation hunt.

I just don’t get it. Yea paying more is never fun, but if it’s what you love you just make it happen. And if it in anyway contributes to more funding for management it’s a win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

People will spend $5 per day on dip/smokes, to slowly kilo themselves. Yet complain about a few hundred more on a big vacation hunt.

I just don’t get it. Yea paying more is never fun, but if it’s what you love you just make it happen. And if it in anyway contributes to more funding for management it’s a win.

Well i dont dip or smoke or drink and I dont pay guides or landowner fees. I dont really care for wasting money i work hard for. To pay $1200 for lackluster, subpar, wolf infested elk hunting seems like a waste.

How much money do you donate to management? By the way, idaho management released wolves, remember that. Millions of dollars donated by nonresidents turned into wolf crap in no time. And now Colorado is gonna be releasing wolves. Great job western states, great job.

Gobbler

FNG
Well i dont dip or smoke or drink and I dont pay guides or landowner fees. I dont really care for wasting money i work hard for. To pay $1200 for lackluster, subpar, wolf infested elk hunting seems like a waste.

How much money do you donate to management? By the way, idaho management released wolves, remember that. Millions of dollars donated by nonresidents turned into wolf crap in no time. And now Colorado is gonna be releasing wolves. Great job western states, great job.

It’s smart to charge what the market will bear. Idaho NR sells out every year. You don’t like it don’t buy it.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member

The Idaho Fish and Game opposed the reintroduction of the wolves in Idaho. The wolves were brought to you by the US Fish and wildlife services, Nez Perce Indians, and tree hugger groups.

Its not a big vacation hunt. It's an every year family tradition to hunt back at home with my family that the state is making into a rich man's only game. Sadly Idaho is just following other states lead in going for the money and not the doing what's best for keeping this sport alive.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Idaho Fish and Game opposed the reintroduction of the wolves in Idaho. The wolves were brought to you by the US Fish and wildlife services, Nez Perce Indians, and tree hugger groups.

So yes, this is the management that happened with my money. Makes me want to spend my last dime with them. Maybe then they can bring in velociraptors.