Idaho Outfitter- November

Hi guys, I was just talking to an outfitter I know a bit and he mentioned that he has a couple openings for mid November mule deer. He's a good guy and well respected in Idaho. The hunt is in Idaho wilderness off horses. He's shooting bucks in November in the 160-180 range with the majority falling somewhere in the middle. Obviously this would be the upper end from Idaho wilderness if you've done any research but his specific little piece of the world is good. I don't have any affiliation or deal with the outfitter; I'd just be interested in how things are going. It's a deer and elk combo hunt but deer is normally the focus given the time frame. Cost is in the $5,000-range. PM me if interested in details and I'm happy to pass along.

There's also some folks I've talked to that were really nice and gave me info on a drop camp by boat. Pretty neat opportunity there as well but bucks are more in the 160 range and 170s would be few and far between. Really neat river canyon. Can pass that along as well. I don't plan on booking a guided hunt ever but I'll do a boat trip one of these years.

If you're talking about northend Wilderness drop camp by boat, that's 20A. Wolves have picked, and continue to pick that unit clean. But don't take my word for it, call and talk to Arnold's Aviation and talk to his wife, the picture becomes clear in a 3 minute phone conversation.

OP
I
If you're talking about northend Wilderness drop camp by boat, that's 20A. Wolves have picked, and continue to pick that unit clean. But don't take my word for it, call and talk to Arnold's Aviation and talk to his wife, the picture becomes clear in a 3 minute phone conversation.

Yes there are wolves and game numbers are below average. I know where the unit boundaries are. I’ve hunted 20, 20a, 27. Yes there are wolves. Outfitters know the spots well, including where bulls and bucks go while they rut. Those are some special dates to hunt deer and elk in as well. I’ve received a few PMs, feel free to communicate that way.