Idaho Proposals for '21 and '22

W
We have pretty good volunteer opportunities for habitat restoration down here in south Idaho. Do you have anything up on your end?
What the panhandle needs for habitat restoration is some large wildfires and let them burn.

Logging might help but it also increases access with roads and would lead to increased harvest. There isn't much logging happening on USFS land right now anyway, so let it burn.

OP
Customweld
W

What the panhandle needs for habitat restoration is some large wildfires and let them burn.

Logging might help but it also increases access with roads and would lead to increased harvest. There isn't much logging happening on USFS land right now anyway, so let it burn.
You folks up north definitely have your own obstacles for habitat improvement.

sneaky

"DADDY"
You're comparing apples to oranges. Whitetail stats are irrelevant in talking about mule deer. I'm not going to do the Google work for you, the studies are out there to be found.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

manitou1

WKR
You're comparing apples to oranges. Whitetail stats are irrelevant in talking about mule deer. I'm not going to do the Google work for you, the studies are out there to be found.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Nobody asked you to.