Idaho speed goat

Chiro22

Lil-Rokslider
To revive this thread a bit, has anyone had a good experience in Southern Idaho, starting to do my research for a trip up that way. Any advice on which zones to keep an eye on is much appreciated, thank you. Please feel free to DM me if that is easier.

jmcd22

WKR
To revive this thread a bit, has anyone had a good experience in Southern Idaho, starting to do my research for a trip up that way. Any advice on which zones to keep an eye on is much appreciated, thank you. Please feel free to DM me if that is easier.

All Idaho tags are a draw for antelope so unless you're planning on a landowner tag (not even sure if the state gives those out for antelope) I would look at draw odds and see if it is even worth applying for. I only say that because the draw odds aren't great, even for residents. Personally, I am 0/10 with antelope tags.

0/10 is pretty good. I'm 1/14, most of those were 2nd chance drawing tags though, so who knows what the draw odds were on that. If you want a 14" buck, apply for Idaho. IMO, the extra cost for Wyoming is completely worth it if you don't want to die of old age before you draw Idaho.

Chiro22

Lil-Rokslider
0/10 is pretty good. I'm 1/14, most of those were 2nd chance drawing tags though, so who knows what the draw odds were on that. If you want a 14" buck, apply for Idaho. IMO, the extra cost for Wyoming is completely worth it if you don't want to die of old age before you draw Idaho.

Appreciate the heads up...and yes I'd be looking to hunt long before I'm 6' under. haha