Idaho Statewide Lottery tag sales almost over

Kimbersig

WKR
Hey all less than a week left to get your statewide lottery tickets. This is a unit 11 year too! They are finding some great rams in 11 this year too! And for any of you roksliders in Idaho we are having 3 events to socialize and celebrate the drawing! You don’t have to be a member to attend. We will be rolling out a membership drive and having raffles at each event. Hope to see some of you there!

Get your lottery tickets here

Attachments

• FAA6EFCD-DB71-48E2-A2B9-7D2F0478AD15.jpeg
    FAA6EFCD-DB71-48E2-A2B9-7D2F0478AD15.jpeg
    336 KB · Views: 38
Ok folks, let’s help the sheep by buying more of these raffle tickets. I’m proof this definitely can be worth your hard-earned cash. I learned on Friday that I won the Washington WSF Rocky tag…and did so on only $100 of raffle tickets. It only takes one ticket to win, and you’re certain not to win unless you contribute.

I never imagined I would be sheep hunting this fall — you also can be planning a hunt, starting next week. Don’t miss out.

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
Ok folks, let’s help the sheep by buying more of these raffle tickets. I’m proof this definitely can be worth your hard-earned cash. I learned on Friday that I won the Washington WSF Rocky tag…and did so on only $100 of raffle tickets. It only takes one ticket to win, and you’re certain not to win unless you contribute.

I never imagined I would be sheep hunting this fall — you also can be planning a hunt, starting next week. Don’t miss out.
Lol, you thought your dall hunt was going to be your first sheep hunt. Thats great, congrats!!

TSAMP

WKR
What are the draw odds here? Couldn't find anything about it or how many tickets are sold?

DuckDogDr

WKR
Well… I either just made a donation or got really lucky.. we will see what fortune this pair of underwear holds

What are the draw odds here? Couldn't find anything about it or how many tickets are sold?

In the 2020 raffle, this is from the IDFG website -

“About 1,500 hunters bought nearly 19,000 entries in the bighorn tag lottery”

So…19,000/1 if you buy a single $20 ticket.

Best deal is the 25 tickets for $250 ($10/ticket), so if you pay $250, you get a roughly 1/760 chance.

Seems pricey for those terrible odds, but like everyone says, can’t draw if you don’t try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk