Idaho Super Deer Tag

I’ve read a few posts that you have been looking at 7C for deer. That’s where I’d be no doubt with a super deer tag and even an elk tag this year after the bull I had in my headlights chasing his ladies the other morning.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I’ve read a few posts that you have been looking at 7C for deer. That’s where I’d be no doubt with a super deer tag and even an elk tag this year after the bull I had in my headlights chasing his ladies the other morning.
Could be the same one I saw a week or so ago. A dandy. If I were you OP, I'd be narrowing things down pretty quick and get a solid plan together.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
Super tag

Super tag

WKR
Thanks I’ve got my plan together, I’ll be huntin elk very soon, got several deer hunt's I’ll be doing before November, then I’ll watch several units as the snow gets deeper

is 7C a typo? I’m not familiar with that

MTN BUM

Lil-Rokslider
I dont know the details on ID, but if they were drawn separately (not as a single super tag) I would guess that his odds of getting both in the same year were worse than hitting the powerball

OP
Super tag

Super tag

WKR
Yes they were separate, crazy I know, I’m on an elk hunt right now, all the big bulls I’ve seen are broken up

WRO

WKR
I'd do the bear river late hunt, lots of deer and a legit opportunity at a giant.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

OP
Super tag

Super tag

WKR
Here’s my bull, hunted very hard, passed on some bulls that may have been a little bit better but were broken pretty bad. Had a great time and made some new friends, thoroughly enjoyed this elk hunt!

Attachments

• 154F514C-6D89-4DA0-9F41-97E76FCC7366.jpeg
    154F514C-6D89-4DA0-9F41-97E76FCC7366.jpeg
    770.2 KB · Views: 529
OP
Super tag

Super tag

WKR
Now I am focused on deer!
I have several very large deer hanging on my wall already so I’ll be extremely picky, fir sure I’ll be hunting well into November and the rut. I’ll post photos!