Idaho Unit 18 Elk

Anyone else on here applying for either regular tag or Snake River side only? My group that hunts there with me is disbanding. Looking for people that don't mind putting a few miles on...

Are you guys talking Archery? I’ve been doing a lot of research. Thinking about scouting prwtty soon. Hunted Lolo last year. Only 3 days but put 27 miles on the legs.

OP
Bmacofboise
Are you guys talking Archery? I’ve been doing a lot of research. Thinking about scouting prwtty soon. Hunted Lolo last year. Only 3 days but put 27 miles on the legs.
I'm talking about the rifle season, but the new regs dropped today. Extra tags are gone, bull tags and cow tags are also reduced in number. It's going to be harder to pull a tag in there.

Gobbler36

WKR
I got cow/rifle. A friend and his family drew several tags and hunt the Low Saddle area.
I drew rifle deer there this year, ill be on the lookout for some elk and pm if i see anything interesting, if you guys see some interesting stuff for deer maybe we can swap some info. should be able to make it up for several scouting trips

SFG

FNG
I drew rifle deer there this year, ill be on the lookout for some elk and pm if i see anything interesting, if you guys see some interesting stuff for deer maybe we can swap some info. should be able to make it up for several scouting trips

I might be good for one scouting trip before heading up there in October. I will let me know if I can gather some intel for you.

BCWAID

FNG
Curious to see how this unit is for elk this year. Was going to put in for it but the reduction in tags discouraged me. Good luck!