Idaho Unit 45 archery

I got lucky and drew 45 archery. Issue is that I’m in Hawaii and wont be able to get there until halfway through the season because I put in my leave dates planning for elk. Well shifting my focus I have a few questions.
What to expect?
What did you see?
Would you do anything different?
What should I focus on?
I appreciate any help.

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It’s very very very dry this year. Breaking all records as far as drought goes. Focus on water areas…

that’s the 45-1 which is 45 and 52? I’ll be around there before your hunt and could let you know if I have any spots you can go.

if your getting there halfway thru the season, that’s when I would be getting there anyways. That will be more like peak rut.

Ken

OP
M
It’s very very very dry this year. Breaking all records as far as drought goes. Focus on water areas…

that’s the 45-1 which is 45 and 52? I’ll be around there before your hunt and could let you know if I have any spots you can go.

if your getting there halfway thru the season, that’s when I would be getting there anyways. That will be more like peak rut.

Ken
Thanks Ken. It is not 45-1. It is split 10 tags each. I’ll start marking water spots then. I appreciate your assistance.

ID_Matt

WKR

Ken
I think he is talking about deer... have not seen peak rut in August/September!

Nitsua

FNG
I spend a lot of time over that way and have quite a few pictures. Feel free to shoot me a pm.