Idaho unit 50 Mule deer

EVO6

Lil-Rokslider
I drew a December muzzy elk tag for 50-1. Has anyone hunted mule deer in this area of the Pioneer in October? I realize the elk come December are going to be lower in elevation. Going to be making a trip over there in October and I’ll have a deer tag in my pocket.

Thanks

elkguide

WKR
5 years ago 4 out of 5 of our group filled tags. the fifth was too fussy. Since then it has been few and far between even for deer sightings where I've been hunting in 50.

Elk, when we can draw, have been great.

I drew a good October-November rifle deer tag and I'm hoping to find a good one as well. I've just been trying to get familiar with the area they might winter in. Haven't seen much deer though.

OP
E

EVO6

Lil-Rokslider
5 years ago 4 out of 5 of our group filled tags. the fifth was too fussy. Since then it has been few and far between even for deer sightings where I've been hunting in 50.

I am going to be in the King Mountain area. I am planning on getting up high. I don’t have to many available days to make another trip to that area so I figured I can make this scouting trip a hunting trip.

Espratt

FNG
I drew a good October-November rifle deer tag and I'm hoping to find a good one as well. I've just been trying to get familiar with the area they might winter in. Haven't seen much deer though.
Wife drew that tag last year. Looked at a lot of deer just never anything real big