Idaho unit 54 late mule deer

BigRutt

Lil-Rokslider
Hey born and raised here in Idaho hunted my whole life since I was old enough. Never hunted this unit specifically. Hunted 57 and usually hunt central idaho every year because I like the country. Just thought I would look for some advice or information on the deer herds, burn, buck quality etc.

If anyone is from around this area or have hunted this area I am all ears. You can pm or respond. I have done a lot of research online and on maps. Google earth etc. I think i have the right spots mapped out for the Late november hunt but like I said I have never hunted this area before. My father in law has hunted it but it was for a sheep hunt. He has some video of nice bucks he saw while in there a few years ago. But I have asked 3 times and he still hasn't given me an area to scout or look at. Trying to get a nice respectable 4pt buck to put on the wall. Never had the chance to shoot over a 150 buck and would like to accomplish that this year if possible.

Super tag

WKR
That’s a big area, you should have no problem finding your trophy, snow would really help, find the does and you’ll find your buck, good luck