Idaho Weiser River Zone B Tag vs Boise River Zone

Adams County just ordered a Level II evac notice for Goodrich. Cuddy is in serious trouble. There is another start above Manns Creek Reservoir.

Adams County just ordered a Level II evac notice for Goodrich. Cuddy is in serious trouble. There is another start above Manns Creek Reservoir.
Mann Creek Res is right across the hwy from my house, not good. Local news sucks, let us know of any developments please, I'm stuck at work tonight.

Such a bummer with the fires... I know these elk can get real stressed out during the rut and these fires sure aren’t going to help. Hopefully they can find some protected drainages to hide out in and wait out the fire season.

OP
silverbullet555
Well, tomorrow is the deadline to swap tags. I won't be able to get into the zone until bull season is over and cow opens up. That doesn't bother me as I'm fine with a cow. What bothers me is the limitation for cows being outside forest service boundaries. It makes me nervous that we may not be able to find them or they may be in the steeper terrain which is often forest land.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well, tomorrow is the deadline to swap tags. I won't be able to get into the zone until bull season is over and cow opens up. That doesn't bother me as I'm fine with a cow. What bothers me is the limitation for cows being outside forest service boundaries. It makes me nervous that we may not be able to find them or they may be in the steeper terrain which is often forest land.

Your best bet for that portion of the hunt is early weather.

87TT

WKR

Guess where the cows will be?