Idaho, Wyoming, Montana partners 2020 and further

Ghanson4

Lil-Rokslider
Moving to Boise for college next fall and I'm looking to get out and hunt more once I'm there. About me, 22 years old ex-army medic, going to school for nursing, in good shape and willing to put in miles driving or hiking. I'm thinking deer and eld in Idaho, antelope in Wyoming, and general deer or elk in Montana.

If you have your residency here then hunting elk and deer are cheap here and otc. Antelope is all draw. Wyoming antelope are fun and relatively affordable. Montana elk and deer get pricey.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
G

Ghanson4

Lil-Rokslider
Disabled vet price $16 for deer and $35 for elk make it even better in Idaho, sitting on one point for Wyoming antelope

Moving to Boise for college next fall and I'm looking to get out and hunt more once I'm there. About me, 22 years old ex-army medic, going to school for nursing, in good shape and willing to put in miles driving or hiking. I'm thinking deer and eld in Idaho, antelope in Wyoming, and general deer or elk in Montana.
Well depending on when you get out here hit me up. Im trying to possiblity plan a WY Antalope hunt this fall.. ill be puting in for an archery antelope tag in idaho. And hunt deer and elk as much as possible.