Idaho

lif

WKR
I have a few specifics on a couple units in Idaho I could use some help on. Don’t want to broadcast units but if anyone can help out please pm me. Appreciate any responses.

BowWalker

FNG
I'm in the same boat. Got a General Season deer tag and have never hunted Idaho. Going to pick up a whitetail tag also if they are available. I'm going to do some research. If i find out anything I will pass it along.

Elk botherer

Lil-Rokslider
Use onX maps and find timber company lands which will have different stages of regrowth from the clear cuts. It took us a few trips in a few different units before we found a place that fit more of our mule deer hunting style. By the way, we got into deer on every trip and every unit we went to. There’s a ton of information out there if you surf the web and dissect the several forums that are out there. Good luck and happy trails.

OP
L

lif

WKR
To clarify, I’m not looking for information about where to hunt. My questions have more to do with road conditions and camping situations in a specific unit. If you live in Lewiston area please pm me. Thanks.