Ideas: empty floor space in a business

frosty_1

FNG
Some of these replies are from guys whom never have run restaurants/customer service type businesses...profit is thin and the employees are a pain...I know because I own them. Also own commercial and residential rentals.

Rent it out. Triple net lease, where tenant pays all expenses, including property taxes, insurance, etc...and collect a check each month.

Storage units would be almost the least amount of work required on your end. Not sure if you have garage doors or anything. Would maybe have to build dividing walls. Seems like there is never a shortage of need for storage. Most of the time once someone rents a unit they never let it go.

How about a vendors mall? Section it off in booths and charge rent for the space for people to flea market

Luxury Garages Car Condos whatever you want to call them...they built a building close to me a couple years ago and I thought it was crazy...they just started the 4th building and it's already sold out...they have 4 more planned. There will be close to 250 units when complete. All gates, doors, cameras, ect are wired up and run by customers smartphone. Nobody is ever onsite.

grfox92

WKR
Luxury Garages Car Condos whatever you want to call them...they built a building close to me a couple years ago and I thought it was crazy...they just started the 4th building and it's already sold out...they have 4 more planned. There will be close to 250 units when complete. All gates, doors, cameras, ect are wired up and run by customers smartphone. Nobody is ever onsite.
We had one in the town I grew up in. Opened it on 2012. It was full to the brim with a waiting list 3 pages long. Good business.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk