Ideas for multiple gopro's?

rbljack

WKR
So Ive had one for years (version 2) and a buddy of mine just gave me a second one which is version 1 I think. I haven't done much with them for hunting, but used my first one on the motorcycle and dirt bike a bit. Now that I have a second one, Im thinking it would be pretty cool to get multiple camera angles while riding the bikes. Also thinking about taking them both out for spring turkey. My idea is to put on near the decoy, and have the second one mounted to the gun. I have the dual sportsman mount also...which allows me to mount it to the gun with a camera facing forward and backward.

What other ways do you use multiple gopro's to get some video footage? What types of easy to carry/light mounting options would you suggest? Because the gopros are fairly light, thinking they might be a good option for backpack hunts without getting too crazy on weight. I realize these aren't good for anything at much distance, just mainly another way to capture a hunt. Close up, hiking, vlog, unique camera angles, etc.

Any ideas for easy mounting options to trekking poles for Vlog? other tips or mounts you have built or found handy.....lets hear it. Hoping to gain some insight and put them into use in 2019. I did a few time lapse sunrise videos a few years back and that was pretty cool with the single camera.

Oh, and lastly, what would be a good (and free) editing software to use? Thanks!

Last edited:
I have two as well, might mount one on my bow and one on my head for spring bear this year, still playing with mounting locations on the bow though so as not to effect the balance too much.